Tuesday 29 March 2016

Are dreams meant to be real? Or are they just fake? And why do we dream? Do we dream of better situations we hoped they had occurred in our past life? Do we dream about anything too spectacular? Do we even just dream? Dreams are mixtures, composed by different chemicals. No one can modify that mixture and if someone actually does that, well, then dreams won't be the same for a while. I could tell you tales about passionate couples or bewitched witches who lived alone for 300 hundred years. As this is supposed to be not a regular story, but a made up story about dreams and how to catch them. There aren't any precise tools or instruments. There aren't people specialized in catching dreams.In fact,everyone can catch a dream while they sleep,as that every time you go to bed,you dream. There are this extremely awkward instruments called dream-catchers. You stick them to the wall and they "catch" dreams. Just something made up. Because even that you think you didn't dream of anything last night,you always dream. Sometimes you just don't remember what your dream was like. I used to have dreams about witches and princesses. Now I dream of things of my own age: problems I'm dealing with, trips, friendship or even my school crush... When we're younger, dreams are even dreamier than on my age. If after this story you feel bored, go to your bedroom and sleep a bit. Who knows what kind of dream you might have? (Lool) FROM ME: AARON ŦŔĪDDƐŔ™

life isn't a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

No comments:

AARON TRIDDER: I LOVE MY HOME.

AARON MOTHOTOANA FEATURED Community – I love my home: It’s the best! I grew up in a small village called MOshate GA-mamabolo in Limpopo....