Tuesday 17 March 2015

MY FRIENDSHIP STORY

My Friendship Story BY:AARON ŦŔĪDDƐŔ™ My friendship story. I am here to tell you my story. I met my friend *MDU in class grade 10. When I first saw him I thought he was very arrogant. I am speaking frankly. At that time I had a friend named Cosmas but he was not my best friend. We were just friends. Then slowly one day I started talking with Mdu. I understood that he was not bad at all. he was good and very sweet. My first impression was wrong. We slowly became friends. By the end of my class grade 10, comsas and I had a fight with mdu. When that happened, he was really crying. We knew that it was all acting. he was not at all serious with our friendship. he wanted us to be his friends just for her own needs. Then in class grade 11, on the first day, he was not talking to us. At that time, mdu i and became best friends. After a while, some days cosmas said many things about mdu and I believed him. I started talking with him more than mdu. Over time, I was the one behaving very arrogantly with him just because Cosmas said those things to me. One in in class grade 11 we were in the computer lab and we were four best friends, me, #cosmas, mdu and samuel. It wasn't long that all three of the other friends started behaving strangly with me. Sure, they were talking with me but Im was always alone ost of the time and the three of them were they three together. I thought that they didn't think of me as their friend anymore. I thought Cosmas as my bestest friend but one day we had a group of friends in the class and we were going to play snooker. One boy of our group called me and mdu because we were sitting very apart from them. Cosmas said that he had a pain in his leg so he would not be able to adjust and there was only one seat empty there so I told samuel to go. Cosmas said to the people of the group that if I come then he wont play. I didn't hear that directly but one girl sitting beside me heard that. I was upset while sitting in the last bench but none of my friendscame to be in my side No one of my group would to talk to me. It made me very sad. Then in class grade 11 it was the friendship day. Since no one was my friend I bought friendship band for all my former friends and I was crying seeing my bands that I bought and bands of the last year that my friends gave me. I don't know what happened that day. I think that day God helped me. That day all my friends started talking with me again. They also gave me friendship bands. I had tears of joy in my eyes. I was very happy. Gradually Cosmas became very bad and started telling everybody of the group negative things about other people. Her aim was to be the leader but she was not successful. We all stopped talking with him. Me and my friend mdu became best friends. I don't know exactly how,, but yes we became best friends. Now, we are in class grade 12 and cosmas is always sitting alone. When we all play, talk and laugh he gets jealous. It is said that if someone is a true friend that it will go and come again and if they wont come back again we should take that as person was not our true friend. The same thing happened with me and samuel and now we always talk happily and share everything. he is my best friend. You should also know that when I was writing this story I had tears in my eyes thinking about my past. Your best author: AARON MOTHOTOANA ŦŔĪDDƐŔ™

No comments:

AARON TRIDDER: I LOVE MY HOME.

AARON MOTHOTOANA FEATURED Community – I love my home: It’s the best! I grew up in a small village called MOshate GA-mamabolo in Limpopo....